ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 07, 2008

My new baby!

Well, I did it! I lost my mind and got another dog. I'm not sure why I'm doing this, but all I can say is that I have prayed for a Shi Tzu for free for years and I finally found one, I had to take it!
Turns out, Oreo is a ham! I tried to trim his hair around his eyes because he had to look waaaay up to see me from under his hair, lol. But he didn't let me finish. He needs a bath, too.
So, I'm taking a picture for the blog and he gets all super-model on me, lol. And posing.

Yeah, look at me, aren't I shy?
Yep, I'm tough! Ruff!

And by this time, Mika, my mom's dog, is thoroughly jealous.
So I turn her into a model, too.


Sam loves Oreo! It was so cute watching him follow Oreo around and check him out all over, lol, jabbering away. Kaytlin and Trinity think he is ugly. And he doesn't like Devon at all. Not sure why. But the boys who owned him were rather rough, so maybe he isn't comfortable with bigger boys.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

byoc said...

Oh yeah, he's cute - will he sleep with Mika and me? lol

SmilingSally said...

That new one is too cute; the big one is sure to end up "needy."

Mrs. Stam said...

oh what a cutie pie!

Michele said...

He is such a cutie...I want one now!!!

Hugz,
Michele

Rosie : ) said...

He looks so cute!

My kids love animals, but hubby is allergic to absolutely every animal (even the "hair" dogs), including birds. :(

Sassyfrazz said...

Good you got your free dog, and neutered, too!