ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 31, 2008

Sunday Musings

Yesterday my friend Sarah was kid-free, so she grabbed me and we went shopping for HOURS and HOURS. We have a little plan up our sleeve, so the shopping took a fun turn for us.

On Friday I "won" a bunch of stuff from a time-share company. Yep, I know. But we are going to go take the tour anyway. Don't worry, we already have a travel company that is nice, not a time-share, so we won't be lured in. Because we were going on short notice we get a $30 gift certificate to a restaurant near Brainerd. And Donnie and I have not done our August New Year's resolution of eating in a new restaurant, so we will take advantage of that and have some fun in Brainerd today. Sans kids.

I'll update tonight, maybe. ;-)

0 people think my kids are qtpies: