ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 17, 2008

What did you say?

We've had a couple of funny miscommunication conversations in the last couple of days.


Drew, my nearly 19 year old son, said to me "I found the cheapest place to get naked." It sounded SO wrong!
But, as you can see, it is all natural! (haha! I kill me!)

My husband was diagnosed with Paranoid personality disorder several years ago. Mostly it is under control with meds, but sometimes innocent things can set him off.

Like yesterday. My brother was here and Donnie was helping him load his van. Chris said "Your wife asked me to bring her something, here." And he pulls out a pistol from under his seat.

Donnie knew nothing about me asking for a pistol. So why would I ask Chris for a pistol and not tell Donnie? Could it be the 1.5 million dollars he is insured for??? Hmm???

Actually, I didn't ask Chris for the gun. He called and asked if Donnie was bear hunting this year and needed his pistol for backup. I said he wasn't hunting bear, but I love shooting a pistol and haven't done it in years. He just left that part off, lol. Of course, he also said the gun wasn't loaded as he handed Donnie the gun and a loaded clip, but the gun was loaded with another clip. Knucklehead!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

The naked story is the best!!!!!

Laura Paxton said...

I LOVE your new header!!

Unknown said...

oh this blog makes me smile