ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 09, 2008

What to do, what to do?

All our plans for the weekend are pretty much toast with sick kids. Kaytlin and Hope-Anne are battling high fevers, over 103 degrees.
Drew is planning to take me to the smash-'em-up derby at the fair tonight! He felt bad that last year when I planned to go Devon had a tantrum that prevented me from going. His goal is to make sure I get there this year. (hopefully he is planning to pay for it, lol)
Other than that, I'm just cleaning my bedroom. I have lots of laundry to wash and clothes to get rid of for a community clothing giveaway at our church.

The kittens are super-curious and venturing out to play with us. But all they do when they get out of my room is climb on us and cry. They are cute, though.

Oh, and I am so excited! I accidentally came upon my Go ogle pa ge rank and saw that I am no longer a ZERO!!! I am a 2 now! I would love to get back to my 4, but I'm sure it will take time.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: