ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 13, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #61 Brothers


Brothers. Drew is nearly 19 and Sam is nearly 2. Leaving Sam is one of the hardest parts for Drew in joining in the Air Force this fall.

12 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch of kids!

Mojo said...

What a cool photo. Drew reminds me a little of my oldest who's 26 and would probably be the one on the rocking horse with the baby at a gathering where babies/toddlers were invited. Oddly enough, he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to have kids of his own, but I'm not about to rush him!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Mojo

Anonymous said...

It's great to see a young man with the courage to enter military service, and with the heart and soul to play with and care for a baby brother.

carrie said...

that's so great! There's nothing better than seeing love between siblings. For me, it doesn't happen often enough!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

That is the greatest picture! You should frame it!

jennyr said...

that's a fun thing to ride on! cute photo!

mine's up too at this link! Hope u can stop by...

Sassyfrazz said...

Brotherly love is so sweet. When my brother was in the Military, my little sister was born. He didn't keep contact very well, so he was surprised when he came home to another sibling. He didn't even know mom was pregnant! :) LOL~
Drew will be missed.

Mrs. Stam said...

brothers love !!!! so sweet!

Rosie : ) said...

Beautiful picture. :)

Grandma J said...

Cute picture! My oldest left for the Army when my youngest was all of 6 mos. old. At least they got to know each other a little more, so that Sam will definitely remember Drew when he talks to him on the phone or sees pics of him.

Gabriel said...

Beautiful picture!

Jackie said...

I think that sibling love is one of the biggest benefits of a large family. They HAVE to get along or die. : )

Such a sweet picture. Drew is going to miss Sam, but you better believe that Sam is going to REALLY mis Drew. Oh, I'm crying for you and thinking about the time when my own kids start leaving the nest. Sniff.