ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 12, 2008

Sam's New Babylegs

We are Babyleg fanatics over here. Sam absolutely loves them. I pull them out and he would wiggle all over and stick his legs at me to put them on. Babylegs sent me their new Scarecrow style that is coming out this fall. Watch this great vid of Sam seeing them!


I think the video shows how thankful Sam is for his new pair of Babylegs! Thank you to Babylegs for this cute pair!

Babylegs has a new site at .com instead of .net and they have gotten a little interactive with some message boards. You can enter to win a pair of Babylegs a day on the forums! The new live customer service chat is a great new feature! You can upload a pic of your little one wearing Babylegs for the Gallery, and get ideas on how to wear Babylegs beyond baby legwarmers, even. They are great for camping to keep the mosquitoes off your arms or to keep you warm without a coat as the night gets a bit cooler.
I use them for Sam to keep his legs warm during diaper changes, and even during the summer he loves to wear them. Our house feels cool after being outside, so he feels comfortable in them. I can't even fold them from the dryer without him having to put them on if he sees them, lol.

I am very excited about the new holiday designs coming out this fall. With 5 people having babies near me, I have lots of gifts to buy. Babylegs is one of my favorite gifts to buy for people.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow I love babylegs so does Rebekah Yes I do have some that I made for myself and her but mine just goes to my knees!!!LOL

And Sam seams to love them too!!!!

Unknown said...

I've never heard of these. What a neat idea! And that video is so cute!

God bless you, Sniz

Lisa said...

We love baby legs here. Josiah 5yrs old has an old pair that has flames on them and he is forever funning around the house in them because they make him go faster (so he says)

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are adorable Baby Legs! You don't need to "sell" them to me!! I know that Baby Legs rock, and they are the best!

That video is cute of Sam! He is growing up so fast!

michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Sam is so cute trying to put his Baby Legs on. Thanks for sharing the video.

Michelle

Jackie said...

Sam is just too cute. The whole babylegs thing cracks me up, being a dyed-in-the-wool Southern Californian turned Georgian. It just doesn't get that cold here, even though I may complain about it a lot!

Milk Mama said...

Oh I love babylegs. I won a pair on their website and they're going to be very useful this summer! :D I think they look so cute, especially on boys! :D