ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 13, 2008

Because my friends can't believe it

Last night was Ladies Night Out and I told them about the burnt tator tots, and then what I was doing. (singing with a video game) My friends can't believe that I was singing with Rock Band. This is for them. And it was after 3:30 am.

I am being brave. I can't sing. I know I can't sing. But I did do well on the song according to the game requirements, and that is all that matters, right?



Oh, and all the "Woot"s are part of the game to spark a bonus type thing. Or to save someone else from being kicked off the stage, lol. So, I'm not being freaky and randomly inserting "woot" into the song. I promise.

Please be nice to me and lie about being a good singer. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, m'kay? Thanks!




OK, I redid the video with the lights on, lol. There were two babies sleeping on the couch behind us, so we had the lights off. I could see the vid on my computer, but not once it was on youtube. Sam woke up, so I put him to bed and then we played with lights on. Now you can see and hear. I still don't have sound on my computer due to a missing driver, but everyone else should be able to hear it. (this vid was done a little after 5:30am, cause Cody and I are gluttons for punishment)

11 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I can's see it! But it sounds like fun. What on earth is the game?

Mrs. Stam said...

The sound seams not to work here either !!!!! So what was the game

Jackie said...

I got the sound, but it was too dark. Loooooooooved it! And you did that without even one of those fancy ear pieces! Seriously! You did a really nice job! You sounded like one of those sixties rock star chicks. : )

Canoearoo said...

You must bring that to ladies night out!

Kris said...

You are a braver woman than I...

Sassyfrazz said...

That is fun, Lisa! See, singing isn't so bad~ and music is fun, too! You did a super job! I agree, a Ladies Night Out *MUST! It is hard to see you on the video, but I can hear you! Great job! I am a bit surprised you were so brave to blog it! Well done, my friend!

Jen said...

My question is did you wake up at 5:30am to play Rock Band or were you up all night playing Rock Band. If it is the first one, you are a nerd (I mean that in a nice way), but if it is the latter you are a true Rock Star!! Fun game and you did great!!

Lisa said...

Are my ears sopossed to be bleeding??? Just kidding that sounded good and it looks like you had a ton of fun doing it.

Kat said...

That was too funny! I too have been know to stay up all night and do fun silly stuff. lol

Kat said...

That was too funny! I too have been know to stay up all night and do fun silly stuff. lol

Di said...

You are much braver than I!! But then again I simply cannot sing a note. You sounded good!!