ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Drew!

Drew turned 19 years old today!
I didn't get to spend much time with him, but we did go have a nice steak dinner.
When we did finally all get in the house at the same time, we ganged up on him and managed to give him his 19 birthday spankings. Let me tell you, I need both hands to get through all 19 swats, because my hands were so sore and red afterwards. Donnie and Devon pinned him this year, so I didn't end up with any bruises.

I have a lot to blog about, but it will have to wait, it has been a busy weekend and I need some sleep. Friday, Ladies night out, Rock Band allllllllll night, Saturday trip to Mankato, and a nieces baptism (including a theology debate with the pastor) on Sunday.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Birthday to your oldest "baby!" I hope you had a great weekend! I look forward to hearing all about the family gathering and the baptism! :)

Kat said...

Happy birthday to your son!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Drew!!!!

Good luck finding rest, and when you do find it, pin it down for me, ok?

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

LOL 19 swats!!! A legal way of beating kids....Happy birthday Drew!!