ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 30, 2008

A Book Meme

I've been tagged by Yofed of The Land of Cheerios, Sticky Fingers and Muddy Shoes to do this meme.
Here's the rules:
Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions.
Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Tag five other people to do the same.

I have nearly 100 books that I can just reach out and touch without moving my chair, so I grabbed one.
The Healing Choice
Job was innocent, and he knew it. Why would God disappear on him and leave him to writhe alone except for a few well-meaning friends who stuck around to jab at the integrity of his heart? Job knew that his high moral character and purity in heart and spirit should have set him above such "punishment." He didn't have a secret sin, which left him certain that even whose who were innocent before God could fall victim to disaster.

I tag:
sassyfrazz
DaisyCrazy
I'm Losing It
Heart of the Prairie
and the book lover Babysteps

Have fun!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

That is a funny mene

michelle said...

I finished my assignment ma'am. Now I just need to write a guess the gender post before Thursday.

yofed said...

Thanks for participating!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks! I did it! I remembered~ and I gave you something in return! :)

HUGS~