ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 30, 2008

Look what I found.........

on my computer..........
I am pretty busy this whole week, so I thought I would put up a quick post with pics I found on my computer yesterday. Then I am off to Bible Study.
This is Drew and his friend, Ben.
Drew being his normal geeky self at the Ren Fest.
Dorks?
Obviously.
Let's just say it is confirmed, he IS his father's son.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! I resemble that remark ;P -Duke

yofed said...

You've been tagged for a book meme!!! ;)

http://yofed.blogspot.com/2008/09/book-meme.html

Mrs. Stam said...

Those picture are funny! I love the first one but it kinda reminds me of a rap CD cover for some reason!

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so comical!
I agree with stam house..the first one is like the 80's group Criss Cross...

`lol