ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 02, 2008

First Day of School

Finally school starts back up again. It is a good and sad day. Good because my days are about to get a little more quiet. Sad because the older kids won't be around to help with the little two. That means I get to spend more time chasing after them quality time with them. It is also good that my kids are all going with great attitudes and determination to do well in school. It is sad that today is Kaytlin's last first day of public school.
I had to take pics of their first day back at school. Cody had already escaped, he didn't want to ride the bus, so he left early to walk. I'm sure he will be happy to have missed the pictures.
Here is our morning fun:
Kaytlin trying to make sure she doesn't have chocolate cereal in her braces.
Then a cute shot. Isn't she just too adorable?!?
Then I tried to get Hope-Anne. More goofy shots before a good one. Now I have proof that she DOES roll her eyes at me.



















Here is a good shot of my next pretty daughter. We are so blessed!
Then I asked Devon how many stupid shots of him we were gonna get before a good one. So he started playing the camera. Kaytlin apparently didn't get enough attention because she walked right into the first shot.
Then Devon started the posing.

Work it, work it.

Looking back........

(pretend my kitchen isn't a disaster and I don't have last year's winter coats still hung up, m'kay? Thanks!)

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Great pics of your kids! I tried to get a picture of Molly, but she was already standing out (in the pouring rain) behind the lilac bushes, waiting for the bus by the time I grabbed my camera. If I hadn't been still in my pj's I might have gone out and took one anyway. What kitchen? What mess? Winter jackets, where??? Devon and Molly should go to modeling school together, ya think???

Lisa said...

Since we don't have a school bus system for grades 6-12, we either have to drive them or let them ride the public bus....we are still trying to get my son bussed now if my hubby will stop whining long enough to take a breath, it might just make it a lot quieter around here...

Wendy said...

Okay, Devon is defintely a ham! Serious model action going on.

byoc said...

I'm sorry to have missed it - glad you took pictures.
See you tomorrow

Sassyfrazz said...

Your kids are QTpies! Kaytlin's hair looks so pretty!
I love HopeAnne's shirt~way cute!
Devon is a model in process..huh?

Cute photos! I hope they had a great first day of school!