ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 06, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth

I think everyone over 10 knows what that is. The Ringling Brothers Circus, of course!
Do you have fond memories of it? Well, I do! I was able to go when I was a preteen in Arizona. And it was so memorable for me, and I wish I had the opportunity to take my children. So far we haven't had one near us since we've had children.
The circus is an exciting rush for a kid. The noise just reverberates through your body and builds up that adrenaline and emotional excitement!

When I would watch the girls on the flying trapeze I would dream about being able to do that one day. To be able to fly through the air with such grace and beauty! (now I just wish I could fit in the outfits, lol)
I think the motorcycles in the ball were so amazing! The rush of the engines blaring sending chills through my spine! It was so dangerous, you just knew that one wrong blink and they'd be dead. What a rush! (so glad my boys are NOT going into that field!)
Didn't you just love the elephants!? How often do we get to be near just a huge beast? I went on an elephant ride and even though it was not fast and a rush, it is still cool to be able to say I've done it.
They are in its second decade of Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Center for Elephant Conservation®. I like that the Ringling Bros are so conscientious about their animals and are well known for treating their animals so well.

Did you know that they have a Baby’s First Circus program where babies can receive a free ticket voucher that can be exchanged for a free ticket to any Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey performance, anytime, anywhere. No expiration date!

If you are lucky enough to live where there will be a performance of the Ringling Bros Circus you can receive a 20% discount with the code MCC.
The code is valid for the circus shows in the following cities:
Indianapolis, IN - Sept. 4-7, 2008
Kansas City, MO - Sept. 10-14, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI - Sept. 18-21, 2008
Denver, CO - Oct. 2-13, 2008
Boston, MA Oct. 8-13, 2008
Cleveland, OH - Oct. 24 - Nov. 2
Chicago, IL - Nov. 6 - 30, 2008
St. Louis, MO - Nov. 6-9, 2008
Auburn Hills, MI - Nov. 12 - 16, 2008
Highland Heights, KY - Feb 27 - Mar. 1, 2009
Cincinnati, OH - Mar. 4 - 8, 2008
Go to their website to find a show near you. Ringling Bros.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: