ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 05, 2008

Bye, bye baby!

I was holding onto all the last pieces of babyhood for Sam. He talked baby talk, wears diapers, sleeps with mama, gets what he wants without having to ask nicely, and looked like a baby.
Well, he has started talking a lot and we are starting to force him to say please when he wants something, and today, he stopped looking like a baby. (except for the diaper, and we are working on that one! Still sleeping with mama, too.)
This was Sam, playing "Doggie" a week or so ago. (he crawled in the kennel after licking up spilled milk off the floor like a dog)


Doesn't he still look like a baby? So sweet and little and innocent looking! Well, except the food all over his face, lol.
Well, today I cut his looooong hair.













I also found out how extensive his vocabulary has become.














While wiggling all over he would make me poke him with the scissors and he would yell "Owww!"
and "Let go a' me!" Four word sentences! That is HUGE!
My mom lives with us and recently went away for 3 weeks. She returned on Wednesday night and when she picked him up he left her a present on her white pants. Yep, a big, runny, stinky pile of poo. Did I mention it was on her white pants? She put him down and then he saw it and said "Oh, man!" LOL

Tonight I took him for a walk to the pharmacy, probably 5 blocks away. He RAN the whole way there. And then walked all they way home. I never once had to carry him. No stroller. (he crashed big time when we got home, hehe)

He is getting so big. No more baby.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Nice hair cut! Good job mama! Enjoy your baby while he is still little! :) I am excited to see you guys tomorrow!

I love hearing them talk~it is so precious! That is a big sentence! Way to go Sam!

Mrs. Stam said...

oh what a cute little man

Kris said...

He had such glorious HAIR!!!!! And you went and whacked it off????

Kidding, I assure you. And I know what you mean. Dani suddenly seems like a real kid now that we've got another baby around these parts. YOUR TURN!!!

yofed said...

I forgot to tell you: there is only 1 baby and it's a......

guess what I'm having! ;)

Grrrl! :D So I'll have big brother with two little sisters... can't wait till teenage years! Yikes!

Rosie : ) said...

Very nice haircut, Mom. He is definitely a QTpie. :)