ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 04, 2008

I am so loved!

I received two awards in the past week.
The I heart your blog award came from Sarah of Sassyfrazz. Thank you, Sarah! I heart your blog, too!

Now, I am to pass it on to 5 people that I love to read. Babystepper, my mom Bring Your Own Cheese, The Whine Is Free , Canoearoos (go see the gross pics of her husband's almost severed finger tip!), Don't Give Him Crackers, and Losing It. I enjoy reading your blogs, and I love your faithful comments on mine!

Next came the I Big red puffy heart your blog award from Kailani of An Island Life. Thank you so much!
I get to pass this one on to 5 people, also! (do you have any idea how hard this is? The only easy part is not passing it on to the person who gave it to you, so that eliminates one person.)
sassyfrazz gets this first, she is not only a blog I ready daily, she is one of my real life bff's. Miss Sniz because she is so fun to read, when she chooses to blog on that blog, hint hint. (she really needs to blog more to feed my addiction) Heart of the Prairie is one of my constant reads, but she, too, is not blogging enough. She at least has a great reason, when she chooses to blog about you'll see. It Coulda Been Worse, she is so funny and I love reading her blog so much. I can't tell you the laughs I've gotten from her blog. Read The Perfect Gift you'll see why I big red puffy heart her blog. And Family Daze (another mom of 7) another of my daily reads.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

michelle said...

Thanks so much for the award, and yes, I really should be writing more. Especially now, since we have started school and I have so many topics I could cover. I just need to find the time and energy. Where did that go?

Michelle

Jessica said...

Thanks for the award! I love your blog too! :)

Canoearoo said...

Cool an award! So did you have the guts to click on the pics?

Jackie said...

I feel loved, too! Thanks! : )

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the bling!

Sassyfrazz said...

Ahhh~~ thanks, Lisa! You are so sweet! You are a super duper friend! :) I will probably post this up tomorrow.
love ya!

Sassyfrazz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosie : ) said...

Big congrats! Well deserved. :)