ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 04, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Strange Visions

Thirteen random pictures I found on my camera. Not taken by me, of course. Just my weird children. I'll have you know I left out the ones of dirty spots on my floors and piles of laundry. To spare me the embarassment you the eye burning.
1. This would be the main culprit in the picture taking. And she left evidence.
2. A strange friendship.
3. No, we are not a drug house. This is a collection of my mints that were apparently hijacked for an experiment?
4. Same mints, new expiriment.
5. I don't have a clue. Why???
6. Again, I know the culprit here. And there were several poses of the book, too.
7. You have no idea how many pics of the monitor I find. I don't know the facination of photgraphing it, but it is an addiction.
8. An addiction only topped by photographing the TV.
9. Again, why?? And I know how did this one, too.
10. Did I mention it is an addiction to photograph the monitor?
11. OK, I lied, here is one of the mess in the house. Did they really want me to see that they colored on the play fridge?
12. I really can't see a reason for this one.
13. This is probably the only one pictured that was not taken by Trinity. Drew took this one of a semi pulling a semi to send to a friend. He sure did a bad job of shooting it.

13 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the second photo, it is in fact brilliant! :) I would save that one for when they are older.

hee hee, kids rock.

Unknown said...

Hilarious, my daughter takes some interesting shots when she gets ahold of our camera too.

Robin said...

Those look like the kind of pictures my son takes LOL.

Forgetfulone said...

That's funny! My kids have done that with my cell phone camera. My husband tends to take pictures of his feet (by accident, I hope).

Anonymous said...

LOL those are so funny!!!!

Love all the monitor shots!!

Michelle said...

What a sweet TT. I loved all the pictures. Kids can be so cute. Great TT. Thanks for stopping by my place.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Thanks for telling me about TT! This it too much fun!

The Gal Herself said...

What a great idea for a TT! I have a couple rolls of film and a disposable camera sitting around. Who knows what treasures they hold?

Hootin Anni said...

Aha!!! Odd photos maybe, but they make for a great T-13!! I love the PeZ dispensers!!!

Thanks for the comment and the visit today.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lovely blog :)

It's always fun to look at photos that kids took. I have a nephew who is fond of taking my camera phone and snapping away. He catches some cool stuff too. hehe :) Happy weekend~

Anonymous said...

The semi makes me want to watch Transformers.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love finding little gems like these on the camera. Especially if the kids are in the pictures.

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are funny! She follows the family suit of media addiction (or love of media)! :) *I mean that in love*
Maybe she will be a photographer some day! I wonder what the mints were doing?