ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 19, 2008

Is it Monday?

It sure seems like a Monday here. I woke up even more sick than I was yesterday, AND my computer has absolutely no power. Doesn't even try to turn on. The power light just blinks and blinks and blinks.

This should be fun. At least I have another computer to work on. But no pics on there.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Sorry your not feeling well and your other computer is on the fritz, I dont know how much rest you will get since its the weekend with the whole crew home, take it easy and try to get well.

Mrs. Stam said...

ha ha I taught it was Monday too all day until someone pointed out to me that we are Friday!!!!

So I don't know were this week has gone!!!!

Hope you fell better soon!

Di said...

I hope you're feeling better!!