ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # A Lot


I have a cold that is preventing me from being creative, or caring about being creative. So I am going with 13 keywords people have used to find my blog this week.
3. quiverful kansas city (3 hits, and I am not in Kansas City) and quiverful how to handle many kids, the first led to my main page the second led to a Thursday Thirteen post I did about large families.
5. manwhich is blasphemous which led to Funny Christian Comedian. But I don't remember it being about that at all.
6. love letter child, a very popular search term that I get hits for almost daily, and it leads to Love Letters to a Child.
7. The Banana Splits show. It really makes no sense, except maybe the humor part.
9. Nursing Woes. I'm glad I'm way past that now!
And now I go to page 2 of 3 pages of keyword search terms, lol.
10. overheard in the public toilets which led to a VERY FUNNY post about something I overheard in a public bathroom. Make sure you are not drinking when you read this one. Overheard in the Bathroom.
11. drank all my soda which led to a cute post Too Much of a Good Thing.
13. my son drank windex which led to Here, and mr clean poison drink that led Here. My oldest and my youngest each drank one of those cleaners. And both were perfectly fine.
Happy Thursday Thirteen, everyone!

17 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow how did you figure all of those out!

Di said...

The Banana Splits Show!!?? I LOVED that show!!!!

I've got to go read all those posts now.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, and this is a fun list idea! Happy TT

Anonymous said...

I wish my stat page would tell me which post were served up for which searches. Most of the time I can guess, but sometimes I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.

Interesting sometimes what can bring people to your blog.

Svr said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hey, you have me beat by one child!

Robin said...

I love seeing what brings people to my site, but too often it's something boring like "bugs in flour".

bernieg1 said...

Thanks for coming by and reading my TT on 13 Myths About Sarah Palin.

I enjoyed your TT. I have to admit though I hate smelly diapers and fish and a few other things not mentioned too! LOL! :

Emma Sanders said...

Great list! I need to work on my keywords. I look forward to reading these topics now!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Certainly an all encompassing list!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a creative list. How do you get that info?

Mia Celeste said...

I think your list is very creative. I hope you feel better soon.

Susan Cook said...

I was thinking that too. You said you didn't want to be creative, but that was very creative. Interesting TT. I love to see how people came to my blog too. Thanks for stopping by mine.

Jazzy said...

*side eye @ #12*...I don't even wanna click the link...why in the world would someone want to know about foods that make poop smell fishy???? Yuck!

You left me the funniest comment...I am your newest fan!!

whoah @ 7 kids...I could not imagine.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what brings people around, isn't it??

Anonymous said...

It's crazy what people search for and what will lead them to finding you. LOL!

Happy TT!

Denise Patrick said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. It's interesting what searches will turn up. Sometimes I wonder about search engines and their creators.

Happy TT!