ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 03, 2008

Midlife Crisis or Getting in Touch With My Inner Goth?




I don't know if you can see the purple and reds in it, but trust me, there is a bit of purple tint to it.
It is quite shocking to people in person, lol. Hope-Anne does a double take every time she looks at me.

11 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

I think it looks very pretty in the picture. I'll have to stop by and check it out in person though.

Unknown said...

Love it!

Lisa said...

Ummm how many colors do you have now? Is it enough for a rainbow?...LOL I am way to lazy to dye my hair so its a lovely shade of Auburn, with "Highlights" of grey and "Tints" of white??? the white I blame on the hubby...

If I got intouch with my inner Goth my hubby would have me at church more then tice a week, thats for sure...
Looks good.

Kris said...

WOAH! Yep, I see the purple and red. Looks good!

Carina said...

Love it! When I was in high school we called that color Eggplant!

Beautiful, whatever the name. Everybody's got a little Goth in them maybe.

Anonymous said...

Well regardless it looks gorgeous on you! :)

Sassyfrazz said...

I think it is very pretty, Lisa! I can't wait to see it! I am glad you like it, too! :)

Jackie said...

Next, nose ring and tatoo . . . Kidding. I like it! As you know, I'm heading that what myself!

Qtpies7 said...

You know, a nose ring would look great with that hair color!
I'm thinking my dd would have a coniption fit since I won't let her get one, lol.

byoc said...

Not only your dd. I was skeptical when you said you were dying your hair purple, but I really like it. Please don't do the nose ring thing.

Wendy said...

Get some black lipstick and pale foundation to complete the look! Ha! Ha! NO really, I like your hair.