ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 30, 2008

One week to go.

Drew is leaving for his grown up life next week.
Of course I am sad to have him leave, but I am also rejoicing! It is time for him to move on, but I am worried about him running his own life. Crazy, huh?
I worry that he will be just like his dad and marry the first psycho girl that comes along and then not go to college. (yes, I called myself a psycho girl, I knew myself back then, lol)
I want Drew to get a degree and marry someone who is spiritually his equal. I want him to have fun for a few years and travel and go on mission trips and grow spiritually before he marries.
I trust God, though, and I know that His plans are for Drew's good and not harm. I have to trust that Drew will FOLLOW God like he has been taught to do. I also have to let him make mistakes and learn from them.

Not an easy thing to push let your baby walk out the door without you. I do think Drew will do fine and do wonderful things.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

How is he going to have his seven girls and all those boys if he doesn't get married right away...tell him that and he may put it off longer ;)

Sassyfrazz said...

You are right...and God will protect him! I am praying for him, and you guys with this big life change!