ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 12, 2008

Oops!

When you are cooking tator tots at 475 degrees, you most certainly should not start playing Rock Band with the kids.


7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Di said...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! Did they catch fire, too?

Qtpies7 said...

No fires, but our eyes are not loving us at the moment. Which is crucial to hitting the notes, lol.

Mrs. Stam said...

They are let just say well done!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Yikes~ that could've been real bad! I bet your house smelt yummy! Big opps...but I bet you were having fun.

Darci said...

Opps! That game is so much fun, just not during supper preparations I guess :)

Kris said...

Ooooooooh, charcoal briquettes!

And yuck about the smell. Good luck getting it out, it's tough. Don't ask me how I know.

carrhop said...

Hysterical!!! I recently melted down to crispy little things the nipples to the ONLY bottles that the twins have been willing to use--yikes! It was such a mess!--and ironically resembled your tots!

Thanks so much for stopping by my 'place'! We are safe, the storm has dumped some rain, but the house seems fine--glad you liked 3 of 8 self-portrait!

Blessings!