ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 12, 2008

Too Young?

So, is 21 months too young to be hitting the bottle?





I was washing dishes while the oatmeal was getting thickened. I turned around and saw Sam drinking the syrup. And he liked it. A lot.

11 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Gross! Your kids eat the weirdest stuff! Coulda been worse, I guess...he could have found the Crisco!

Di said...

LOL, was he bouncing off the walls after?

Lisa said...

LOL that is so somtthing my kids would do in a heartbeat.
Ohh I got a secret for you...
We found out this week I am pregnant...what a shock that was!! But I am feeling very blessed God has given us another child... I would have never thought at 40 I would be doing this all over again.

Grandma J said...

Cute. You'll have to watch the drinking thing with this one, it looks like his nose is even turning red! Oh...never mind, that's the syrup bottle cap.

Rosie : ) said...

Lol! Kids are so quick, aren't they? I caught Miss Cutie-Pie opening the fridge and sipping from that bottle too a few weeks ago. In all the kids we've had, I never had to buy a fridge lock until this girl. :)

Mrs. Stam said...

I guess he love sweet stuff LOL

Wendy said...

Seeing this reminds me of a friend of mine that said, "I don't do condiments." When I asked why he said, "When you see your kids licking the tops of bottles it takes any urge away to do any of that." Now that I have kids I completely understand.

Anonymous said...

My nephew used to do this too! He would grab the bottle and run to another room and do "syrup shooters".

Anonymous said...

Oh my, hope he didn't get a stomach ache! :-)

Sassyfrazz said...

That is too funny! Syrup is yummy!

carrhop said...

Hee Hheeeee haaaa!

Love it!

Blessings!