ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 27, 2008

Reverse List?

I think I should try a reverse TT list today and try to list 13 things after I get them done! Most of it will be in Hope-Anne's room, though.
By 7:45am this is what I've done today:
1. Rolled up the carpet and taken it out of the room.
2. Swept the room. (will need it again as the furniture comes out, stupid hamster! Anyone want a hamster?)
Plus I've started putting dishes away for Mom. She is our dishwasher. It is the single most wonderful thing she can do for me! I hate washing dishes. With a passion. It is rent worthy in my eyes! And Donnie loves it, too. Mom doesn't mind doing them. Except that we all leave dishes in other rooms over night, we'll get them cleaning the next day, but it is her pet peeve.



Update at 2pm***

3. Got dressers out of Hope-Anne's room.
4. Removed beds.
5. Swept, darn hamster.
6. Painted the room. Yes, I did!!! The whole room!
7. Cleaned up the paint, partially.
8. Mopped the floor.

And I have been sweating up a storm! What happened? Summer was cool, now fall is here and it is incredibly hot!!!!
Drew took Sam with him to his DEP call so I only had Trinity to worry about, so I got all that done. I am so happy!
In an hour Kaytlin should be home and we can decide if we need more touch ups on paint and if she wants to get some stripes on the wall done before she moves in. If we can finish that tonight, we'll be on track. If the girls want to settle in the room and see where things fit and stuff before doing the decorative painting, then we can move furniture in tonight.
Now I am off to rest. And try to cool off some. Whew!


It's after midnight now, but I'll update the rest of the day.

9. Checked laundry, but it wasn't dry, so I didn't get anywhere.
10. Got Kaytlin's bed upstairs.
11. Got her dresser upstairs.
12. Got the matching bed up for Hope-Anne and put her dresser back in the room.
13. Got Trinity's dresser and bed downstairs, but not set up.

Now, I didn't move the beds and things, I just harassed, cajoled, threatened, manipulated and bribed the boys to get it done. That is nearly more work than doing it myself, lol. But I made their favorite meal and told them they could eat when the girls' beds were put together. They moved quick then.

After all that work, I showered and went to karaoke night at church. Wow, it was crazy fun! Everyone was in a singing mood and had wild and fun songs. We were quite entertained! If I could get ahold of the video of Donnie, and two of my friends' husbands singing Bohemian Rhapsody I would put it on here, lol, it was hysterical. Almost as funny as them singing Time Warp.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I am so thankful for my dishwasher and the fact my 11yr always loads and unloads it. I hate doing the dishes but I will if I have too.