ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 27, 2008

One down........

Whew! Getting the girls moved in together was quite the task! But we did it in one day. I am sore! Thankfully I have strong, strapping sons to do the heavy lifting now, but it was still a lot of work for me, too. We are ALL glad Kaytlin decided to give up her heavy armoire so noone had to get that back up the stairs.
Now I need to focus on Trinity and Sam's room today. Getting Kaytin's junk out is the first thing to do. Then, finish painting that Kaytlin left undone. (and paid me to finish but I left undone) Then my mom is going to paint some fun things on the walls for the little two. Trinity wants caterpillars. Sam doesn't say, of course, but I know he wants the Justice League on the walls. I just don't think they go well with caterpillars. We need to find all the pieces of their beds and buy screws for them. It will be an all day job, but no hard work.
Devon and Cody are working on picking a paint color for their room. I see that as progress. Devon says it is his room and Cody is just staying in there. Donnie says it is HIS room and they are both just staying in there.
Devon doesn't take change well. It drives me crazy. He is the only person, besides Donnie and I, who haven't changed rooms at least once in this house. He just freaks at the thought. Adding people to his room throws him for a loop. Talking of moving to a new house, state, city, anything rocks his world. When we were moving from Virginia to Minnesota he couldn't handle it, so he would throw trash all over our yard so people wouldn't want to look at the house, lol. That didn't work, so he'd kick out the For Sale signs.... But now, now he is happy we are in our town, he loves it.
I better finish my coffee and get dressed for the day. It is going to be a long one.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Glad everything is going so well for you all! Nathaniel doesn't like change either. Once he experiences the change, he gets used to it...and sees it isn't so bad.