ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 25, 2008

Yikes!

I can't believe that I got so little done today. Well, I can believe it, but I hate when I have lots to do and can't get anywhere. With mom and Drew both gone, I couldn't leave Sam and Trinity unsupervised, and they really are NO help with cleaning, lol.
But I did manage to do a few loads of laundry, finish sorting the baby clothes to give away, clean Hope-Anne's room pretty good, and have a chat with Devon that I hope helped him a bit with girl problems. (not girlfriend problems)

That's about it, though. And no, Michelle, I didn't manage to get dressed, lol.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Me said...

Hey you got some stuff done, being productive is overrated!:0) LOL!!

yofed said...

Nice! But I have a question... how can you muster the courage to give away baby clothes? I'm dreading that task SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot!! Just because your list was too long - you did a great job in what you got done...I understand having to watch two little ones.

Remember: A clean house is a sign of a wasted life!!!

michelle said...

I have no choice but to be productive today AND cook a full-course meal. My best friend recently had surgery and I am down on the menu rotation for bringing her and her family a meal this evening. I guess that means I will need to get dressed again as well. Just remember that today is a new day and perhaps this is the day you will get stuff accomplished beyond your wildest imagination.