ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 18, 2008

Clorox helps me again!

I have been just loving the Clorox GreenWorks and how they made my dear, sweet Hope-Anne able to help wash dishes! (she is allergic to most dish soaps)
Now they are saving me from allergy meds. I am allergic to dust mites, and lets face it, they are not an easy allergen to get rid of.
I have almost no carpeting in my house, but I still have curtains and cushioned furniture, so I am bound to have dust mites. I don't live in a vacuum sealed bubble.
I do appreciate my allergy meds making me feel better, but really they are just masking the symptoms, not eliminating the allergy.
Clorox Anywhere Anti-Allergen Fabric Spray does that for me. It neutralizes up to 90% of allergens, including dust mites and cat and dog dander by changing the structure of the allergen protein. It is gentle enough to use around kids and pets, is fragrance-free, dye-free, and safe on virtually all fabrics.



I am so happy to be able to not use as much allergy medications, between the cost and putting medicines in my body, I wasn't thrilled with having to take them often. Now I will only need to take them during seasons my other allergy problems are a problem.

Thank you to Clorox and Mom Central for another great must-have product!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

my bloglines is messing with my head. For some reason I just got about 20 of your posts all at once.