ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 18, 2008

Super water fun!

It can be hard in the winter to have fun with water, unlike the summer months when you can be outside with it. But now there are a few great ways to have fun inside with water without the huge mess!
Thanks to Team Mom, we had the chance to try a couple of new Spin Master toys that are going to be on holiday lists this year.
I am really looking at buying several Aquadoodle Draw ‘N Doodle mats for presents for our family.
I opened the box and was swarmed by the kids! Even the older kids wanted a piece of the action here! I think this was the biggest hit we've ever had with a review product.
The mat is really big and well made. It has directions on simple drawing techniques all around the edges for the creatively challenged. (me)
But the best part is that in order to draw you just fill the little pen with water and start writing! After it dries it is a blank slate again! The only downside is that you can't just wipe it off to dry it, so it takes a little bit if you have over-enthusiastic artists. I am definitely looking into the travel size for our kids for long trips. They were occupied for days and days playing with it.

Our next product to try out is the KidKleen Bath Blizzard which hooks onto the tub spout and creates endless cascades of foamy bubbles. This is a fun one, too! Once you turn it on the bubbles just keep coming! Sam loved it!
I think it will even be fun for us adults with some yummy scented bubble bath........ relaxing!
The Bath Blizzard really did work well, I was pretty amazed, because most bubble contraptions do not work that well. We only had trouble with the strap staying on the box, so it didn't want to hang well. The kids didn't care, they just loved the millions of bubbles that kept on coming.
Now I have a great bribe/threat to get them washed up. They can't have the bubbles until after their hair is washed.
If you buy the Bath Blizzard as a gift, pick up a pack of C batteries, because kids do not want to wait for you to go buy them, lol. (ask me how I know)

I had some great pictures of my children playing with these products, but my computer crashed on Thursday, so I am unable to access anything until my computer fixer hubby gets home from his hunting trip on Monday.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Elizabeth F. said...

That is so cool! I'll have to check that out.