ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 22, 2008

Fireproof!

Donnie and I went to see Fireproof on Tuesday night. It really is a good movie! AT first it seemed like it was going to be lame, like so many Christian movies seem to be, but I LOVED IT! I laughed and cried through most of the movie. And at the end, even Donnie had to wipe his eyes. It is very moving. The action scenes are crazy good!

We had our own action on the way to the theater. Get your mind out of the gutters! We were driving done the freeway in our little Geo Metro when a big SUV decided to pull onto the freeway and cross all they way across to our lane, while we were in it. If Donnie hadn't been driving and had great reflexes, we'd probably be dead. Donnie says I don't know that we'd be dead, we may have only been badly maimed.

I wish I could find my camera. I had it set out to upload pics last night, but the kids saw Sam playing with it and let him. Now it is missing. Hopefully not in the trash. I have a super cool Wordless Wednesday pic on there.
I want to take some pictures of the little kids' room. Donnie finished the two green stripes on the wall, and they are so cute! And we put up a queen size bed for them, so we can lay with them without hanging half off the bed. The bedroom is shaping up and looking good. We have to take the wardrobe out of the room (when I can get it in my room) and put Sam's dresser in there. I may switch out their little bookshelf for a full size bookshelf, but not sure about that yet. Curtains, a couple of wall hangings, and we are done.
Then I can start on my craft room! OK, maybe I need to get my room worked on so I can fit the wardrobe in my room first. I need to move my bed to a different wall, so it isn't going to be easy or fun. (King size water bed frame)
THEN my craft room.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Fireproof is an amazing movie, and we are adding it to our collection once it is out this spring for purchase! I am glad you guys went to see it!

I am glad you are safe, too! How scary to nearly miss an accident!

I am excited to see what you have done with the room! I have off the rest of the week and Monday! :)

Mrs. Stam said...

I want to see that movie too I'm glad you enjoy it!!!

Jackie said...

I went with my 17-year-old daughter. We both loved it, but it is more for adults than for teens. And defitely good for married people.

Lisa said...

I would love to see that movie with my hubby, he is a cryer anyways with emotional things...he cries with me when we watch Touched by an angel..with my PG hormones its really a sad site here lately.