ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 23, 2008

My day off???

I took the day off of work today to take care of Cody, who is sick. But that doesn't mean I have the day off. I am determined to get the house in shape again. I finally have the wardrobe out of the kids' room and Sam's dresser in. My room is not quite ready to move the bed or get the wardrobe in yet, but that is the goal.
I have a couple of boxes of my mom's stuff packed up for her. She didn't take everything with her because she doesn't have her own place to put them yet.
I hope to have my room moved around by tonight and the craft room at least partially set up by the end of the weekend.

I finally, after 3 years, found the foot pedal to my sewing machine! I know it doesn't work right after years and years of no use, so it needs a good cleaning service. I am completely baffled at how I was unable to find it, it was in a very easy to find location, and I know I have searched my closet many times for it.

I better go drink another can of caffeine and get busy again.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Ya know moms never really have a day off unless we are in the hospital... talk about finding things I usually find them after I buy a replacement item.