ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 03, 2008

Happy 39th Birthday!

Donnie turned 39 today! He has finally given up on the 29J thing (a letter for each year after 29) and is admitting his age. Lucky for him, his gray hairs don't show. They would if he didn't pluck that one LOOOOONG gray eyebrow hair that constantly pops up, lol.
OK, enough being mean, right? I'll make it up when he gets home from work. He is easy to please. A clean house and fried chicken. I may even make a special treat of apple pie, since my friend Cindy let us come pick apples off her tree yesterday.
Might be iffy, though. Sam was up screaming until 3am again. I don't think it is the same issue as before. He had a weird allergic reaction to something in the McD's playland yesterday. He cried all afternoon yesterday and was grumpy all evening and cried most of the night and got up early. I am TIRED.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Donnie!

Doesn't it make you ill how 'distinguished' these guys look as they age, when all we gals can do is get wrinkly and gray?

Qtpies7 said...

Well, I'm not as old as he is, so I don't have those issues.
You have seen my new hair color, right? I can take care of the gray if they ever showed up, lol. Wrinkles can be kept away with fat. That's my story, I'm gaining weight to fill in the wrinkles. haha!

Anonymous said...

Sam didn't get any better?? Did you try Benedryl?

Happy Birthday Donnie! He still has a long way to catch up to Dan...

Grandma J said...

Happy Birthday Donnie! He's still pretty young though, did he tell you he was the "baby" at church last night? Everyone else there was over 40, so they decided he was the baby. Ray will be eligible for the senior discount at some places tomorrow. That should make him feel good.

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Birthday to Donnie! He is an old fart! :) Almost 40~~

J/k!

I hope Sam has a better night, and that his allergic reation is cleared up!