ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 30, 2008

In between the loads......

I'm working on loads of laundry and loads of dishes, but I need a break between them. (I'm trying to ignore the enormous mound of toys that I am sorting)

Last night Donnie was watching some political garbage show and Samuel was playing near the TV. Samuel turned to Donnie, scootched down into a football position, snarled at Donnie, banged his fists against his bare chest, then said "Spiderman" as only he can (piemaaa), and barreled straight across the room into Donnie's knee. "Oooff!" Then he backed up and did it again. "Piemaaa!" Way too funny!

I am working on getting Drew some mail at least close to every day. I know he will appreciate it. He is a super social person, and probably really misses contact with people he knows.

Yesterday was Devon's day to write. Against his wishes, but I forced him. He didn't know what to write about, so I suggested he write about his experience at a Screamo concert that he went to recently. (don't ask me what Screamo is, I just know that it is loud and screamy, whether it is a type of music or the name of the band? No idea)

Kaytlin took Devon and his friend, Josh to the concert. I think he agreed to do her chores or something, lol. It isn't normally their type of music, but Devon and Josh wanted to meet up with a friend who lives pretty far away.
So, they are there, and besides finding out that it isn't nearly as exciting as they were told, they found out what weirdos go there, lol. Just about everyone was in a bad of some kind.
This one guy, maybe a Junior or Senior, came up to Devon and stroked his cheek and said "You have nice skin." Now, that would creep me out big time. But I am not Devon. He thought it was hysterical. The guy wasn't a creep, he was just weird. Funny is their word, I guess.
After the concert Josh and this guy were play fighting and the guy came barrelling at Josh and head butted him in the stomach. (not hard) And then he said "If I were a unicorn there'd be blood." The kids can't even repeat that without laughing.

I think Drew will get a kick out of it.

I want to stop letting them go to weird Screamo concerts.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh Sam I can just picture him doing it!!! and the mail idea is a very neat one!!!!

Lisa said...

OK what a weirdo!! Too funny about Little piemaaa!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

Oh Yeah...that is weird. Nice skin? From a guy? Weird (ummm, I mean funny).

That is great that you are sending Drew mail everyday! Very sweet!