ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 09, 2008

It is Homecoming week

That means my kids have been dressing crazy all week. They have dressed in formal clothes, 60's clothes, Sports clothes, career clothes, mismatched clothes, and salad dressing themes. (as in Thousand Island dressing was Hawaiian clothes and Western Dressing was cowboy clothes)
Tomorrow is Tiger Pride day, so they'll be in school colors. Black finger nails. Orange hair. Black and orange clothes and tattoos.

This year Kaytlin is doing Powder Puff football on homecoming. They are only playing one game, and it is against the junior girls in the school. She is begging me to beg all my friends to come and cheer her on. I do have a couple of friends coming with their kids. It's at the high school at 3:30 for any local readers who want to come out and cheer on the kids. I guess they got the guys to do the cheerleading. Should be fun!
It will at least make for some great pics as the girls' uniforms are argyle socks.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Cool! My sister used to play powder puff football. I was never into sports that much myself.

Molly looked like she was going to a sock hop today, she wore a poodle skirt and a ponytail. Unfortunately, she took the clothes along to school and changed and then changed back to jeans before she came home, so I never got a picture. I guess I should have thought to take one when she was modeling them the other night. Maybe I can get her to put them back on for a photo shoot.