ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 01, 2008

K'nex Goes to Sesame Street

Team Mom and K'nex sent me a super cool Cookie Monster set to play with! K'nex has made quite a few sets of Sesame Street character sets for your children's fun. Sesame Street has probably influences almost every young child's life in America, making these characters a familiar delight to many.

K'nex blocks, for ages 2-5, serve so many learning purposes. Of course having fun is the one that the kids worry about, and that is provided. However, as parents we worry about more than fun, and K'nex provides there, too. K'nex blocks provide physical development by teaching hand-eye coordination. They help teach social-emotional development by using imaginative play, either with friends or alone. Talking about the creations with your child can encourage language development. Sorting and making patterns teaches problem solving skills and helps your child's cognitive development.

I have all that, so I just want to have fun! Super Grover is next on my list! I don't think I will share him, though. I have crush on Super Grover. Isn't he cute and soft and furry?

I am very impressed with the prices. Most of the kits are $10.99. The larger sets with buildings can be up to $31.00. But most are $15 and under. With 3 kids in my extended family turning 2 in the next few months and then Christmas coming up, these make perfect gifts for them.
You can even find them on Amazon.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

they look like fun!!!! Ahhhh I forgot that Christmas was coming soon!
Having a baby due around holidays is making everything a little different! Could I skip Christmas this year lol (just the shopping for gift part) LOL