ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 27, 2008

Sam is Uncommonly Cute at age 2!

I can hardly believe it, but my baby is 2 years old today. I was so happy to finally hold him in my arms 2 years ago after a very long, long 9 months of bed rest and trials. He was small, but so healthy and so wonderful smelling.
Now he is healthy and wonderful and smells.

But, oh, he is cute! Uncommonly Cute, even!

His new birthday shirt came from Uncommonly Cute, courtesy of Uncommonly Cute and Family Review Network. They have such cool baby clothes. Birthday shirts, newborn shirts, and even cute twins sayings. Go check them out.

I adore his shirt, and so does Sam. It is so soft and fits him so well. Sam usually likes to be out of his clothes, but he even slept in this shirt. I know it is comfortable if he is willing to sleep in anything, because normally he won't sleep until his clothes are off.


I am really looking forward to this year. Sam is finally looking like he is over his health issues, and is even starting to sleep better at night. And not in my bed!

Sam is also starting to expand his vocabulary, which amuses us to no end. His smile is huge and bright. And his joy is as loud as his anger.

Happy birthday to my dear, sweet baby Samuel! The child we prayed for and adore! We love you, Sammy!

10 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Happy birthday little man you are sooo cute!!!

Kris said...

Happy birthday Sam!!! He *is* uncommonly cute, shirt or not!

Love that last pic, the grin....well, you can see the future in that little grin! LOL

yofed said...

Happy birthday little one! He is really cute!

I must admit I find it a little weird, because today, I read an other "Happy birthday Sam" post, although the other one turns 15... lol It's a good day for Sams, I guess! ;)

http://aussiecoffeeshop.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-birthday-sam.html

Have fun!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday BIG BOY SAMUEL!! His smile is as big as he is!!!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Little Man...welcome to the 2's!

Hugz,
Michele

Carina said...

...and may this next year of life bring only peace and contentment. May he be not only uncommonly cute, but also uncommonly well-behaved and uncommonly healthy.

Kathie said...

Happy Birthday. He is adorable.
Blessings from Costa Rica

Me said...

Can you believe their 2!!! Time flies doesn't it!! The shirt is super cute, I love his smile, what a sweety!

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Birthday to Sam~ and Happy "Birth"day to you momma! He is adorable! That is a cute shirt, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Helpful blog, bookmarked the website with hopes to read more!