ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 26, 2008

The Busy Body Book

No, this isn't a book about how to be a busy body, or have a busy body. It is a tool too help you keep your busy life in order. That is something that I desperately need.
The Busy Body Book is a fantastic, durable planner that is perfect for families. With 5 rows to use for each day, you can organize your family members' schedules, your personal and professional duties, or any number of things. Obviously this doesn't work for every member of my family, but it will work perfectly for my busy schedule. I need a slot for my reviews and when they are due, a slot for my work and appointments and meetings, a slot for the children's schedules, my husband's schedule and our church events.
I love that the Busy Body Book is so sturdy and protected against spills with a nice plastic cover. You can download sample pages and see just how handy and spacious they are. I love the month at a glance section, but I also think the handy book mark that stays in place is a great addition.
For my family, there is a wall calendar or a fridge grid that I can get to organize us all and keep it in a very central, well trafficked area. (who doesn't have their children in the fridge all the time?)
I am not about to give up my BBB, but if you want to try to win one I know where to send you! An Island Life is giving one away.
Thanks to the Family Review Network and The Busy Body Book for my awesome planner!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: