ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 06, 2008

Today's the day

Drew leaves today. We have to drop him off at his recruiter this morning. I'll be online later today doing some reviews and maybe posting more in-depth on some things that have been going on the last week.
Yesterday we had a commissioning service for Drew at church. I will post more about that in a separate post, but it was a great service. This is Pastor Chad talking about Drew.Then we had family pictures for my mother in law, but Uncle Dean did not show up, the bum. We left a space between Sam and Donnie to photoshop him in, lol.
Drew has been playing with shaving his head and beard this week. This picture is one of several that I found on my camera yesterday.
This is Donnie with his sister and her daughter, Lexi. (I am the only one who calls her Lexi, lol)
This picture certainly shows how much Sam looks like his big brother!
OK, I'm off to spend a little time with Drew before we have to bring him to the recruiter. He'll stay in Fargo tonight and leave for basic tomorrow.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Canoearoo said...

I'm praying for you today!

Kris said...

Love and hugs to you today, I understand fully. You'll make it, and Drew will too!

Anonymous said...

I will have to get you the pics that I took sometime...I didn't even get to say goodbye to him because there was always a crowd. I will have to send him a care package instead.

Anonymous said...

I will have to get you the pics that I took sometime...I didn't even get to say goodbye to him because there was always a crowd. I will have to send him a care package instead.

Anonymous said...

All the best to Drew on his new journey. Love the pic!

Jackie said...

And so ends one era and begins another! Wow! Praying for you and for Drew in this huge time of transition. Big hugs!

Sassyfrazz said...

Great to get family photos! Drew is a real card with that photo of him! Self portrait pic is fun!

Sassyfrazz said...

I have been thinking of you all day today...sending up prayers.

I will be hugging you tomorrow~~