ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 25, 2008

Christmas Pictures

We have had an amazing Christmas so far. We still get to go celebrate with my family this weekend.
Overall it has been fun, tiring, eventful and funny.
Sam isn't handling it all that well, but he loves his new Batcave. He wouldn't let go of his Batman and Robin, even to sleep. We did get him to bed without the cave, thankfully.
Uncle Dean gave the kids a Guitar Hero wireless guitar, and the kids were a bit worried, since there were no more presents and we don't have Guitar Hero for the Wii.
After we were done opening presents, Uncle Daryl brought out a box and told Dean that he got a shipment sent to their house. It was Guitar Hero for the Wii. Dean said "Oh, man, I ordered the wrong one, I don't have a Wii." Devon didn't get that it was a joke and really for us. He asked me "Is it really a mistake?" Then he found out it was for us and we all laughed at him.

When we were opening presents at home today, Christmas Day, there were 3 Wii games in a row opened, so when it was Kaytlin's turn she pulled open the paper and announced "It's a Wii game! Just kidding!" Then she opened the box and "It IS a Wii game." LOL
I got what I asked for, a stadium chair for swim meets and a 4 slice bagel toaster. (plus a foot massager and lotions!)
Then we got Drew's present to the kids. Rock Band for the Wii. Now what? Do we need two games with drums, guitars and microphones? Which one? Which one? Oh, it was a dilemma! But the one we return will provide us with Wii remotes and chargers and accessories so we are completely set. Plus it will provide enough to buy storage containers for all the Wii stuff.
Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Next up, my Dad's house. And maybe we'll get to meet Drew's girl friend. THATS another post.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Great pics! Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! It is nice to see you all together. Where is Drew going to be stationed??-- did you tell me Gerogia?

Karen

Grandma J said...

Looks to me like you've all had a very "Mer-Wii" Christmas so far! I'm pretty sure Brad and Sarah will bring theirs down on Saturday. I was just getting ready to post some of our pics as well.

Susan said...

Great pictures. Love all the Wii games that you got. Now how do you keep them from fighting over who gets to play and for how long?

Ang said...

OH, the bat cave! I hope that you had a lot better luck finding it than I did! That's all Mikey has talked about since he saw it in a Target ad on black friday! Santa finally found one (1!!!) in stock in the whole c-bus area, so was able to get it just in the nick of time! (He got the Fisher Price Imaginext one...)

Ang said...

just saw the pic....yep same one! How funny!

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW~ you all sure had a big Christmas~ I bet you will be busy with your Wii for a long time! :) I bet the kids are loving the gifts, too.

That is cute about Sam going to bed with his heros! :)

The family photos are fun, and I like how you set them to music!

Hope you have a fun time at your Dad's today! Merrry Christmas~