ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 26, 2008

Finally! I have the computer!

Do you know how hard it is to get on the computer when there are NINE people at home almost constantly? Well, it is not fun, that's for sure. I am getting a bunch of bows and necklaces made for my etsy store, though.

We had some excitement at home this week. Drew discovered some golden blond locks of hair on the floor.
Trinity decided to cut her hair because she "felt like it." Now when she touches scissors she tells us it is not to cut her hair.
She only cut one side.










She did a pretty good job, actually.










If I brushed her hair just right you couldn't tell.










But I cut it. It is much shorter now. I didn't take an after pic, but you can see how short it is in our Christmas pics. I have the sides pulled back, but the back is much shorter now, too.

Tonight Sam was screaming and had something all over him and in his eyes. It was pepper. That was fun to get out of his eyes. It was everywhere, in his hair, clothes, mouth, ears, lol. He is very happy to get rid of the burn now, but you would have thought we were killing him when we were washing out his eyes.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Oh no! I think every little girl tries cutting her hair at one point! My little sister did this when she was Trinity's age, too, but she didn't have as much skill as Trinity did.

Poor Sam! Pepper had to hurt!

Joyful Noise said...

Why pepper???

I guess I didn't look that close to Trinity's hair to notice...It looked good otherwise I probably would have noticed!

Anonymous said...

aww! Abi cut all her bangs off to the scalp lol!

Padma