ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 21, 2008

Drew's home!

Drew made it home fine. The roads must not have been that bad because none of the guys complained about them. They were late because they stopped for supper. It was a LATE night. The little ones didn't get to sleep until after 1am. They were so excited and wound up over Drew that I couldn't get them down.
Months and months ago Donnie got a very large gift card to The Olive Garden from his work as a reward. We are going to take the big five kids out to eat tonight with it. I am not about to brave that wonderful restaurant with the little two kids. Texas is still fresh in my mind. (where it seemed they had never been out of the house before) They are staying at Jody's house where they can have fun.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

They are having fun...stopped only to eat. Hope you all had a great evening! Nice way to celebrate Drew's homecoming.

Grandma J said...

I hope you're all having a great time at the Olive Garden! I didn't really get a chance to say hi to Drew this morning, he was busy talking to someone else, and then I lost track of him.

Carina said...

Now you get to find out if he really keeps his room clean like they all say. =)

Sassyfrazz said...

I hope you had a great time last night at the Olive Garden! I am sure you are soaking up the fact that Drew is home! How fun!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Glad he made it home safe and sound. Enjoy your time with him!