ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 20, 2008

Late, after all

Drew's plan did end up delayed a bit. A little over an hour. They should be on their way home soon. Through the snow, wind, and traffic.
The boys went with Donnie and were really excited to see Drew. I could hear them chattering away when I talked to Donnie. LOL

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

I am sure they really miss Drew! It is going to be a late night at your house tonight!

Grandma J said...

Hopefully, they're making their way home right now, and that Donnie takes it slow and easy on the way home so they all get there safely. Ray made his way home from the cities a couple of hours ago, he said it's okay if you don't drive too fast. He's in bed feeling a bit like death warmed over at the moment. I hope he feels better tomorrow.

Me said...

I bet you are super excited!!! So glad he could come home for Christmas, I know we have missed seeing him!:0)

Sassyfrazz said...

I hope they got home safely! How exciting! Were you up late last night?? How were the cold roads? I bet you just gave him a big bear hug!! Welcome home to Drew!