ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 28, 2008

How is this going to help me?

I got an email today from a Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst. I am sure it was an attempt to help me, at least if I read the email right I think it was designed to help me. Or maybe it was to sell some kind of book or product. I didn't click the link because I didn't want to find out the "disgusting truth" that she said she would reveal to me.

The subject line of the email said it all: This is why you are fat‏
Wouldn't you be excited to open that email? And to click through to find out the "disgusting truth" about why I am so fat? Oh, but she says I should always know that it is not my fault.


What is the craziest junk mail you have gotten?

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

purple6 said...

I get all kinds of crazy email! I have actually gotten one similar to yours, I don't know if it was from the same person though!
I always get this type:

SUBJECT: STATUTORY ANOMALIES ON YOUR FUND TRANSFER.
FROM: DIPLOMAT HIETER HAENSGEN

TEL: +234-802-723-7605
EMAIL: diplomathorsthaensgen2@live.com

Your Unclaimed Fund,

From a "bank" in Nigeria! I get 5 million US dollars!

I get so many of these that I would be a billionaire by now if it were real!

Also, a guy named Sam wants to send me a $1000 Home Depot gift card really bad! So bad that he sent me the same email 36 times in the same day. Even better, it's all in the future...from 1/18/38! Go figure!?!

Lisa said...

LOL I now why I am FAT but I am hoping that the Nutri systmes diet will work for me. I am even thinking that Sensa thing you have been talking about may work too. Can you do that and brest feed too? This time I am GOING to lose a good amount of weight after the baby comes.