ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday~ Put that away!



How we contain toddlers? Or How much weight will the grocery sack hold? Or New tool for weight lifting?
All the above.

11 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

I'd call that a "Sack O'Sam"!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I think I'm going to start keeping my little one in a bag too. This just might be a new trend! ;-)

Hol said...

So cute!

Mary said...

When my son was that age, his favorite place to play was in the dog's kennel... I thought that was a good way to contain him, but yours seems just as effective!

Great picture.

Dr. A said...

So funny! Was this his idea or yours?

Happy WW!

Qtpies7 said...

I don't know how he ended up in the bag, but my 16 year old son was carrying him around in it and using him as a muscle building tool. Sam loved it and wouldn't get out. So Devon hung him from the door.

Stephanie said...

Sure seems to like hanging around in there! (Sorry for the pun. Couldn't help it!) What is it with kids and getting into tight places? Laundry baskets, boxes, cupboards...and I was just telling my brother's girlfriend about the time he fell asleep in a drawer. Funny stuff!

Thanks for stopping by my WW post!

Carina said...

What a cutie! Or qt I guess. Not only is that one strong sack, but one strong door handle as well!

Daisy said...

Look at that cute little smile!

Mojo said...

Now there's an idea...

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so, so funny! Did he climb in there himself? How cute is that?

I still think Terry should create his velcro wall...good containment there, too! lol