ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 10, 2009

Healthy snacking

As many of you know, I am working at losing weight. I am able to eat whatever I want on my diet, as I am learning smaller portions, but I also want to learn to make better choices. I don't want to give up snacking. In fact, eating a few snacks in addition to your meals is a good idea for weight loss. 
I got the opportunity to try Kellogg's Special K Crackers this week. I was very excited to try them. I knew they would taste good because I love Kellogg's products. So, when I bit into the first one I was more than surprised to find that it tasted very "health food" like. 
I stopped eating and then tried again later. 
Then I decided they weren't that bad and in fact, were quite good after I had tasted a few. I ate a couple of handfuls. The Italian Tomato & Herb are very good. The flavors are not overwhelming or coating the cracker, but they do taste wonderful. I liked not having to wipe the coating off my hands like I do with many flavored crackers. 

My two handfuls only packed on 90 calories. You can find the carb and fat ratio and other nutritional information on the Special K Crackers website. 
I really do like these crackers and will buy them when I see them on our store shelves. 
They also come in Multi-Grain flavor, plus they are both available in 90 calorie pouches for handy snacks on the go. (or for self-control, hehe)

Thank you to Kellogg's Special K Crackers and Mom Central for this review product. 

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Sounds tasty!

Unknown said...

I bet these are WW friendly. I wil have to try them..Good luck on the weight loss. Im trying to lose a lot!!

Grandma J said...

Looks like something I need to try too! It would be much better than mindlessly munching on tortilla chips!