ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 10, 2009

Who Knew?

Kaytlin came running up the stairs yesterday yelling "You're planning to buy Fruit Roll-ups with my FACE on them?"
"Yes, for your graduation open house."
"That's so not OK!"
"Why? I think it is pretty cool."
"Because people will be EATING my FACE!" 
"It's just ink."
"With my FACE." 

Apparently it is creepy to have people eat your face.


OK, no face on them. 
And maybe you should stop reading my blog.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

purple6 said...

Tell Kayltin "thanks" for the enlightenment! I will keep the "no face" thing in mind for my kids, LOL!

Grandma J said...

So...I guess she would also NOT be okay with a photo cake with her picture on it. Almost all graduation cakes have the graduate's face on them these days!

Lisa said...

Now thats funny, maybe I should get some with a back view of me...ok so I have been home to long with the kids all by myself..