ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 17, 2009

New RockBand Song?

Trinity has become a RockBand fanatic. Seriously, that girl sits and sings for hours and hours all day if we let her.

 And sometimes we do.

 It keeps her out of trouble. 

Don't judge me. 

One night I was letting her sing her heart out and I sat on the couch checking email on an ancient laptop that is missing 1/4 of the keys. Eye of the Tiger starts up and Trinity and I are both silently bouncing the beat a little. Bobbing our heads and tapping our feet a little.

While still in the intro part with only music playing, Trinity decides to sing a little before the song starts. I hear her sing

"Eye of the Tiiiiiig ger." That is "Eye of the Tigger" not tiger. Yes, Winnie the Pooh has now influenced rock music. 

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

what a cutie pie!!! and I love that sing!!!

Grandma J said...

No wonder you were "bouncing" to the beat. That's what Tiggers do best, ya know. Check out my new post for pics of one of your other "Rock Stars".

Carina said...

Can you just imagine Tigger being all serious and manly with boxing gloves on? That's a great image.