ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 16, 2009

Uh-Oh

The other night as we were sitting down to supper I noticed that my candles in my center piece had been messed with. Someone had peeled off a birch-bark paper off the outside of two of them. 

I asked "Who peeled the birch bark off my candles?"
Sam said "Uh-oh!" then his eyes darted all over the dining room and he quickly said "Kaytlin!" 

She wasn't home, so I guess he decided she would make a great scape goat. She wants to give him away now. 

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Very clever little guy!

Lisa said...

LOL, Mister Sam is learning pretty quick....

Grandma J said...

I'll take him...but if he starts eating p00p or worms or something, I'll give him right back.

Cheryl Pitt said...

SO Funny! And it shows what a sweet heart he has by choosing to blame it on someone who wasn't there and (in his mind) couldn't get in trouble.

*Tanyetta* said...

haha!!! too cute. give him away now! funny!