ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 14, 2009

Today was a wonderful day!

I got to run off with one of my bff's to see another bff and her brand new baby! He is just adorable. My friend Sassyfrazz had her sweet new baby boy last night.

I also got a nice happy moment on the scale. I am now down 13lbs! I honestly don't know how Sensa is working. I sprinkle my food, when I remember, and I just can't eat as much. I can't do it. Some days I do eat a lot, but most days I can't even finish what would be a normal size plate of food for me. The sweet cravings are gone. I have had ONE major sweet craving in the 3 months I have been using Sensa.
Sensa has no flavor, it doesn't make the food taste better or smell better. I just get full faster. I am blown away. I really thought I was going to try this out and prove it wrong, but with the hope that it actually would work because I would love to lose weight without trying. Who wouldn't?

I did check out the ingredients closely when I was investigating whether or not I would give it a try when I was asked to review it. I do not use birth control and I wanted to be sure that I could safely use it if I did end up pregnant during the review period. What I found was that the ingredients are all found in foods I normally eat, pregnant or not, so they will not harm a baby, in my opinion. I would even continue if I were pregnant.

I am also happy to report that my one pair of jeans are going in the trash. I can barely keep them up without a belt. My other pants are now fitting me without having to suck in my gut to zip them up, and I can BREATHE while wearing them.

I am using Sensa for free, but I am not being paid to tell you about what is happening with me. If I don't lose weight, I wouldn't want to keep using it, so I would have no reason to say it was working if it wasn't. But I do want to keep using it. I am almost halfway to the 30lb goal, and just over halfway through the time it is supposed to take. I am very, very optimistic about getting to the 30lb mark!

If you would like to try Sensa, you can get a 15 % discount and free shipping with the code ROCKETXL HERE.

Here are my before and after face shots. I can see my face slimming now. The pic of me in the red shirt is before.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: