ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 20, 2009

Clone of Devon

Trinity is so much like Devon. She hates change. It rocks her world. Almost as bad as Devon's. Devon hates change.
I walked in last night with my new hair do and Trinity was so unhappy.
"I don't like your hair, I like your old hair. Put it back!"

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

My oldest is a lot like that. When he was about Trinity's age, I had gotten a perm. It was SUPPOSED to be like a body wave, but it turned out way curlier than I had wanted it too. Jeremy took one look and very sadly said, "You don't look like my mom anymore, you look like a movie star or something.". Like that was a BAD thing!

BTW, I think your new hair looks GREAT! and Trinity will get used to it, if she hasn't already.

Carina said...

You look tres chic. Trinity will get over it eventually. Funny how they think mommies can bend space and time.

Grandma J said...

I was just checking your blog again. Christian saw your pic and asked who's that? I scrolled up and pointed out Hope-Anne, and tol him you were her mom. I showed him what you used to look like in that picture, and then scrolled back down to this one.

I just thought I'd let you know what HE said. "Oooh, I wike her hair!"

Joyful Noise said...

Some haircuts you want to be able to put it back on...but I LOVE yours. She will get used to it - I think that kids just get used to things being comfortable then when things change it just takes time to get used to them again.

Jackie said...

How cute are you!!!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

I think your new du is very cute! You look professional~
When I colored my hair and it turned bleach, Caleb said I had "Crazy Hair" and he didn't like it. Frankly, though...I hated it with that color, too.

I like your hair cut. Who did it? I could've done it, ya know!

Lisa said...

I think it looks cute, kinda like mine before it grew out..

Cheryl Pitt said...

Too funny, from the time my Biggest was born to about 5 I had long blonde hair. I decided I wanted some change, got a pixie cut and dyed it red, it was so cute but a big change. Biggest was almost in tears when he saw it and asked me "But how will anyone know you're my Mommy??" :)

Wendy said...

I love it Lisa, it's very flattering. Kids are so rude aren't they? Mine keep making weight comments! Not fun.