ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 12, 2009

Hodge Podge, Mish Mash, Whatever post

Last night I was laying in bed with Trinity and Sam, normally bedtime is just laying in bed until they are asleep, I don't read in bed or get drinks. I am strict and mean.
Last night Trinity said "Mom, I normally get stories at bedtime." Um, no you don't. But fine. I'm feeling generous.
So I decided to tell them stories, not read books. I started with Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. Oh, the giggles! They loved the voices.
So I went on to The Three Little Pigs. The huffing and puffing and bbbbbbblooooowwwwwwwwwwwwing tickled Sam's funny bone! He wouldn't let me turn my head away from him! He held my head facing him so he would get all the huffing, puffing and blowing on his face, lol.
Trinity was bummed that Sam won't share his mom. But I didn't let him get away with it. She got equal huffing and puffing and the blowing always lasted long enough for both faces. I just had to fight Sam's hands off of me.

That was fun. I think I may keep doing it. Their giggles are just too irresistible.


We are beginning to think that Donnie's former supervisor, the one who has been trying to get him fired for over a year, is giving bad references. Donnie has asked the recruiters, but can't get an answer. Every other reference is fantastic and raving, but this guy has had it out for Donnie since before he was a supervisor. I'm not sure why.
I want to find out for sure, but Donnie is letting it go. "Revenge is Mine, saith the Lord."
The guy isn't even a supervisor anymore. Yep, he was THAT good, but is out for Donnie. I need to start praying for Mark.

I won a great necklace to give away at the Women's Retreat that we are having in March! I can't wait to get it in the mail! It is from Baby Tea Leaves' Etsy store Inspire Me Chic.
I also won a set of Softlips chapstick from Peanut Butter and Pickle Reviews. They always have giveaways going.

The sickies are still winning over here. Hope-Anne is starting to feel better after her puking in her backpack episode yesterday. Trinity is still sluggish, and Sam acts like he is better, as far as moving around, but he is clingy and whiney and won't eat. No fever or puking now, but still not better. I am still not better. I feel better, but lets just say that I don't want to go to work. Though getting paid to sit in the bathroom is better than sitting at home not getting paid, but still........... my bathroom is right in the middle of the offices. Nope, not going.

I am off to try a new review product that I think is AMAZING!!!! I tried it a little and I am so impressed that I am even going to take pictures of my nasty hard water problems in my bathroom!

Oh, and PLEASE, Can you take a minute (literally, one minute) and Go Vote for Polliwalks! You don't have to sign up, just go there, hit vote and you are done! You can vote once a day. Polliwalks are amazing, and the people behind them are amazing. Please vote! Thanks!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Hey, how are you doing? Sorry to hear you and various family members are under the weather. I hope everyone is better soon! Also sorry to hear about Donnie's former employer. I hope that gets resolved soon!

Joyful Noise said...

Wow that really was all over - hope y'll are feeling better soon...Yuck!

Sassyfrazz said...

Fun when you can tell kids stories and they get the giggles! Too cute!
Sorry you have all been so sick lately! I hope the sickness bug leaves your house now.

Sassyfrazz said...

Fun when you can tell kids stories and they get the giggles! Too cute!
Sorry you have all been so sick lately! I hope the sickness bug leaves your house now.