ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 16, 2009

It is OVER!!!!

Donnie's 3 months of unemployment are over! He got the call at 8:30 this morning. He is going to be working for Wells Fargo starting Monday. It is great pay, really great pay, but it is only a contract job through June. So, it is temporary, but it is a JOB! They also usually hire their contract workers. But, at least for the next 4 months we don't have to worry about income. We couldn't survive on unemployment.

I am so relieved.

So, how should we spend Donnie's last week at home? I'd like to spend it having fun, but we are spending it with the 4th or 5th week of the flu. Donnie wants to go get a couple of hotel rooms and air the house out. I think we should clean it, sterilize it, get all the bedding clean first, then sleep somewhere while it airs out.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

That is so COOL that a job has fianlly come his way, God has opened the right door for Donnie.

I am all for going to a hotel all by myself for a night of peace and pure quiet with no little voices telling me they are hungry or bored, and then DH asking me what to feed the kids...

Jackie said...

When I read the title, my first reaction was ALL RIGHT! THEY ARE FINALLY WELL!!! But a job? That's even better! Congratulations!

Next item on the list then is to get better already! That is quite enough of being sick. The hotel rooms sound like a good idea to me!

Joyful Noise said...

Yuck - you can keep the flu we don't want that here!!!

Congrats Donnie...we will keep praying that this turns into a permanent position!!!

Neen said...

What wonderful news!

Carina said...

That's great news!

Yeah, you don't want Donnie to get the flu right in time for his new job. I can see where the idea of getting out of the house for a while would be appealing.

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so happy to hear that he got the job!
Good idea to air the house out, ~open windows! nice out this week!

michelle said...

What wonderful news to come and read when I checked out your blog today. God is so good! Just one step at a time. For right now, he is employed when so many others are not. I am very happy for you.

Michelle