ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 22, 2009

Kids will keep you humble

I got a cute little kids book on the mail to review this week, and it is kind of cute, but kind of disturbing. It is an I Love You book. "I love you when you are stinky. I love you when you are clean. I love you when you are naughty." Stuff like that. Hmm, I don't want the kids to know I love them when they do bad things, lol. (Ok, yes, I do, but not quite so chipper about it.)

So Trinity had told me that she didn't love me with this hair style.

Last night Donnie was baking a cake and talking to Kaytlin when Trinity walks in and says.....
"Dad, I love you fat."

Kaytlin started cracking up.

Trinity said....

"He looks good."

Nice, he looks good fat, and I don't look good with my trendy new hair cut.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Yeah my lovely son told me he hopes I wont be fat after I have the baby.

Grandma J said...

Yup, that's right up there with my sweet grandson telling his Grandpa not to eat too many peanuts, or he'll get fat...like Grandma!

Then again...he did say yesterday that Grandma was cute...and Grandpa wasn't. So I guess he does know what he's talking about.

annieology said...

I love you, except when you are mean to mommy....

Sassyfrazz said...

That is so funny! Girl that likes things to stay as they are. She will get used to it. She may want a new du, too!